- Contact Us
Make Your Safari a Success
Call or WhatsApp +255 713 350 601
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 10 Reasons To Visit East and Central Africa.
Africa remains the last natural habitat for a majority of the wildlife we cherish and
admire. It is also the only preserved and pristine continent that prides a
combination of culture and traditions from yesteryear creating a true to life
experience for all visitors.
1. Wildlife Watching and Nature Safaris In Tanzania : Tanzania prides huge numbers of wildlife spread all over the country and each of these wildlife display their owncharacteristics particular to the ecosystem. With Tanzania ‘s national park and gamereserves located so remotely such as Selous and Mahale Mountains , Bush RoutesAdventure guests have the opportunity to view one of Africa ‘s few resourcespreserved bynature and almost untouched by mankind. Tanzania ‘s rich biodiversitycan be done by taking a count of the following: 3000 lions in the Selous, regularsightings of African Hunting Dogs in Ruaha extinct in most parts of Africa ,Chimpanzees in Mahale and Gombe in their natural habitat, circumambulation of amillion wildebeests in the Serengeti and the list goes on.
Visiting Tanzania On A Wildlife And Nature Safari Ascertains A Once In A LifetimeExperience Unlike Anything Guests Have Encountered.
2. Specialized Chimpanzee Safari Program In Tanzania : Tanzania hails the greatmajestic mountains of Mahale home to hundreds of chimpanzees. Guests visitingTanzania can undertake a specialized Chimpanzee trekking safari to the southwestern
national parks of Mahale Mountains and Gombe Stream.
Visit Tanzania And Undertake A Specialized Chimpanzee Safari.
3. Relaxation, Peace and Pristine Beauty In Kenya: We at Bush Routes Adventure knowthat the daily grind of life: the daily never ending business meetings, careerproblems, cooking, cleaning, house chores, groceries, family affairs and
relationship, can really take a toll on a human being. Well, if you feel what wedescribed fits your busy profile then making an escape to Kenya is the right thingfor you. You too need to be served and pampered. You too need to have nothing to worry about for 14 days of your whole year and have someone else cook, clean and take care of you. All you have to do is relax, receive good service, enjoy eating
the most delicious food cooked from organic farms, enjoy spectacular views that personalities such as Prince William of England appropriately described as “loo with a view”, referring to the superb accommodation views that would inject a guest’s
life with peace and tranquility when visiting Kenya.
So If You Want To Take Time Away From Daily Hustle And Bustle Or Share Time With Your Loved Ones, Then Kenya Is The Right Choice To Visit And Get Away From It All.
4. Cultural Interaction In Kenya : Do you have a humble and tolerant personality about other cultures and their ways of life, and enjoy reading and learning more about people from other parts of the world, especially Africa ? If you answered yes to any of these questions, come enjoy a genuine African experience by visiting the diverse cultures, ways of life and traditions of the people of Kenya . Meet the
tall elegant Maasai whose native language is Maa, and whose dress code would want you to take a thousand and one pictures, which you hope to display to your friends at home; also visit ancient civilizations in Lamu, where the town has basically stopped as time flew by. Come witness the rituals, traditions and rites of passage of the Samburu people or travel to Western Kenya to see the most well decorated natives of Kenya , the Luo people.
So If You Want To Add A Touch Of True And First Hand Anthropology To Your Credentials, Then Plan A Visit To Kenya .
5. Indian Ocean Beach Vacation In Zanzibar : Zanzibar which includes Unguja, Pemba and Mafia Islands remains one of few undiscovered pristine beach destinations in the world with beautiful white silky-sand beaches and azure blue waters where the water temperatures are refreshingly warm, where you know walking into the Indian Ocean waters, that you will remain comfortable and feel invigorated. If guests choose so, they can relax under the shades of the famous Zanzibar coconut trees and read their book or sun bathe, their mind, body and soul far away from the hustle and bustle of daily life in their hometown.
So if you want a vacation that offers excellent relaxation, pristine Indian Ocean waters, wonderful climate, good food, and plenty of sun to relax you for the year ahead then Zanzibar should be on your list for a superb beach vacation.
6. Outdoors Activities and Active Adventure In Kenya : Many of our clients live schedules where there is little or no time to enjoy the outdoors, especially if they live in metropolitan areas. They often purchase clothing and equipment gear in
anticipation of pursuing an active lifestyle; most times the resolutions never materialize because daily responsibilities keep piling up. And it also happens when days off from work are possible, that are not vacation time, it is wintertime and
the temperatures are freezing cold, and if this experience relates to you, then you know you are not alone and many people face the same challenges. The solution to the challenges is a preplanned visit to Kenya . With the country laying right on the Equator, there are no snow days or freezing cold temperatures unless if you are climbing Mount Kenya . Kenya offers a variety of programs that engulf Bush Routes
Adventure guest into a world never experienced before. Place yourself on the plains of the Savannah grassland of Kenya on a horseback riding safari instead of a Toyota Land Cruiser vehicle, observing the beautiful Reticulated Giraffes in the distance or watching a herd of elephant wadding in mud, or even taking up the challenge to climb the second highest mountain in Africa, Mount Kenya. Those who want to take adventure to the next level can undertakewhitewater rafting on the Tana River, mountain biking in Safari country while watching wildlife along the way, undertake Camel Riding Safaris that traverse at least two different ecosystems, bungee jumping that pushes your heart out of your body, walking Safaris that aim to bring an out of world experience, paragliding from hilltops of Laikipia, fishing for huge bill fishes, golfing in the Great Rift Valley with the challenge to overcome the wind crisscrossing the great depression. The list can go on!
So If You Want To Start And Motivate Yourself, While Acting On That New Year Resolution, Then A Visit To Kenya Is The First Step For You.
7. Historical Experience In Kenya : Kenya is a country that is as old as the early exploration of the world by Romans: from 45 A.D, Hippalus, a Roman sailor, was pushed to the East African coast by the monsoon winds, to present day. Kenya holds a historical treasure for all to learn and enjoy. The country contains old extant forts standing strong, ruins that were deserted by residents without any explanation, immigration by European settlers who farmed and lived in the highlands of Kenya like Karen Blixen, discoveries like the Thompson Waterfalls at Nyahururu by Joseph Thompson in 1859, immigration of people from India, Arabia, China as explorers and traders starting from the 7thCentury. A meeting with the Samburu people in Northern Kenya will enable you to learn about their Israelite experience and Jewish heritage: how their families trickled down from the Mesopotamia region thousands of years ago. Kenya and East Africa as a region are also internationally credited to hold the original hominid excavations of prehistoric humans underscoring the theory of our existence to have originated from the area.
So If Your Personality Welcomes A True Historical Learning Experience With A Mix Of Culture And Lifestyle, Fame And Fortune, Success And Glory Then A Visit To Kenya Will Broaden Your Knowledge In A Globally Diverse World Making You Stand Out From The Rest Of Your Peers!
8. Eco-Tourism Experience In Kenya : More increasingly our guests are asking us for a true genuine African experience vacation. An African experience that is run by indigenous people of Africa in a environment where your stay is at accommodations built by indigenous people of Africa, and safari game drives, food, service, lifestyle is set in their ecologically sensitive homesteads, and where the revenue from your spending actually and directly assists the indigenous population be self sufficient and self reliant.Well, then you have come to the right country. Kenya ‘s indigenous communities like the Maasai, Samburu, Pokot have learnt that preserving their way of life is something to be proud about and not compromised. The indigenous African communities also know they need to take charge of their destiny so they have
started sending their children to formal schools, have welcomed modern medicine but keep abreast of their traditional herbal cures, and have
participated in community development fostering an alliance with other communities to create an eco-tourism incentive like no other in Africa
So If You Want To Undertake A True And Genuine African Experience, Filled With Fun And An Alternative To The Common Person’s Experience, Be Assured That Kenya Is The Destination For You, And Your Selection Of Bush Routes Adventure As Your Host
Begins Your Desire To Working With Natives Of The Region And Underscoring An Authentic Eco-Tourism Experience Right From The Start.
9. Indian Ocean Diving & Snorkeling In Zanzibar : The marine experience viewing different fishes, coral and underwater life with clear visibility is a well-guarded secret among divers who have visited Zanzibar , Pemba and Mafia. There are many interesting reefs around the islands of Zanzibar featuring shallow rocky areas that suddenly drop off into vertiginous crevasses 40 meters deep. With steep walls
covered in colorful sponges and Gorgonia, one may find such diverse life as Brittle stars, Langoustines, and Moray Eels. Some reefs are like undersea mountains,wreathed with seaweeds and corals, and teeming with colorful fish.
ZanzibarOffers Professional Programs With Certified And Experienced PADI Diving Professionals Who Tutor Visiting Guests, Giving Them An Opportunity To View A World Never Seen By A Large Majority Of The World.
10. Business and Conference Services In Kenya : Many businesses and non-profit organization require business meetings and incentive programs that would harness an environment that focuses on work as well as mesmerize the employees and business partners during their breakout sessions. Kenya is the country that can professionally deliver these services without any embarrassment or disappointment caused to a visiting party. Cities like Nairobi , Mombasa and Kisumu can supply auditoriums, large conference rooms with flip charts, overheard projectors and laptop computers within one single accommodation. Breakout sessions can be held on the Indian Ocean’s traditional African boat with live entertainment and meals provided on board, or at the nearby national park restaurants like the Ranger’s, which enable visitors sitting on the dining table to discuss the various agendas while watching the warthog and waterbuck near the waterhole.
So If Your Businesses Or Non-Profit Organizations Want To Create A Discerning Experience For Your Clients, Yet Keep Costs Affordable While Having Easy Access To Ifrastructures Like International Airports And Road Systems, Then Selecting Kenya , As Business Hub Is The Way To Go.
Follow us on Facebook